Do I need a City of Pelham Business License?

Palooza in the Park is a city sponsored event, no license is required.

Do I need to pay sales tax on items I sell?

All Vendors are responsible for paying City, County and State Sales Tax. Your information will be furnished to each taxing authority.

What will my booth include?

Vendors will be located outside along the oval track behind the Pelham Recreation Center, 2020 Pelham Park Blvd. (formally Ball Park Rd.) Vendor spots are 10×10. Vendors will provide all items necessary for their booths. Electricity is NOT available in the park. 

When may I receive my booth assignment and setup?

Vendors will receive layouts on or prior to May 17th. All Vendors MUST be ready to go by 10:00 am on May 18th and are expected to remain open until 4:00pm. Please co-ordinate any workers accordingly.