- Palooza in the Park is a city-sponsored event; a city business license is not required for participation.
- Reservation deadline is March 31, 2023. Total payment must be received by this time. No refunds if your application is accepted, for any reason. Any reservation received after this date will be placed on a waiting list, pending availability.
- Booth assignments will be available on May 19, 2023. Please do not call prior to this date to obtain assignment.
- Vendors shall be solely responsible for the safe, clean disposal of all trash and for any damages caused by the vendor or vendor’s employees to all buildings, grounds, person or person’s property and shall indemnify and hold the City of Pelham or the Palooza in the Park Committee harmless from such damages, claims, injury or defense costs.
- Vendor spots are 10×10. Vendors will provide all items necessary for their booths. Electricity is NOT available at the event.
- No used “For Sale’’ or “Yard Sale” items are accepted. If you sell items not listed on your application, you may be asked to remove those items or leave the event.
- Food Vendors must comply with all Shelby County Health Department code regulations. All Food Vendors must complete and turn in a Health Department Exemption Sheet (included in packet with your application). The City of Pelham will submit all waivers to the County for the event. No booth assignments will be made without the completed waiver.
- Food Vendor applications will be considered based on primary product sold. The City reserves the right to grant exclusivity on certain food products.
- Non-Food Vendors are NOT allowed to sell or give away water/drinks or food products.
- Vendors assume all risks of property damage, property loss an all risk of physical injury.
- All Vendors MUST be ready to go by 10:00 am on May 20th and are expected to remain open until 3:00 pm. Please co-ordinate any workers accordingly. If you leave early, you will not be invited back to other events. Leaving early sets a bad example and all hours are provided prior to the event.
- Sales Tax: Your information will be furnished to each taxing authority. It is your responsibility to pay all tax to the appropriate entity.
- There will be limited space for information vendors.
- The City of Pelham reserves the right to refuse or remove any organization, vendor or product from the event for any reason. Booth rentals are non-refundable.
- This document is a binding agreement between the Vendor and the City of Pelham. The City of Pelham may accept of decline any application with disclosure of reason. All fees paid toward declined applications will be returned within a reasonable period. If accepted by the City of Pelham, this document outlines all responsibilities of the City of Pelham and the Vendor. All guidelines must be followed. Noncompliance will result in breach of contract by vendor thus forfeiting all fees paid.